Monday, August 12, 2013

A SUMMER OF GOOD FOOD

This summer has been a smorgasbord of great food. From summer fruit pies and ice cream sammiches, to fresh heirloom frittatas and prosciutto tartines, I've been spoiled left and right with colorful (not to mention delicious) food. Summer has been up and down for me. I have had time to catch up on my knitting and to cook up a good meal, I also had the time to do productive things -- like write, or say set up a new blog, but chose to give into my Netflix addiction instead. Sigh. At least I can say I rewatched Portlandia for the third time, watched the entirety of Lost within two weeks, and made it through four seasons of 30 Rock, right? Well, okay, maybe that's not something to be proud of, but in my defense that's allowed me to knock out some solid knitted projects that make me so impatient for winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment